- Instructor (Junior Faculty)Harvard Medical School, MA, USA
- Postdoctoral Training from Brigham and Womens Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Ph.D in Immunology from National Center for Cell Science, Pune
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology from Jiwaji University Gwalior
Present Research Interest
- Present research interest lies in the area of understanding the interplay between effector and regulatory T cells in IBD and gut infection.
- Understanding T cell differentiation pathways in immunity, autoimmunity and cancer immunity.
- Understanding the metabolic regulation of T cells during their differentiaon.
- Identify and understand the role of check point inhibitors in cancer immunity.
- Understanding transcriptional regualtions of Th9 and Th17 cells.
Awasthi A, Mathur R, Khan A, Joshi BN, Jain N, Sawant S, Boppana R, Mitra D, Saha B. CD40 signaling is impaired in L. major-infected macrophages and is rescued by a p38MAPK activator establishing a host-protective memory T cell response. Journal of Experimental Medicine 2003; 197: 1037-43.
- Mathur RK, Awasthi A, Wadhone P, Ramanamurthy B, Saha B. Reciprocal CD40 signals through p38MAPK and ERK-1/2 induce counteracting immune responses. Nature Medicine 2004; 10: 540-4.
- Bodas M, Jain N, Awasthi A, Martin S, Penke Loka RK, Dandekar D, Mitra, Saha B. Inhibition of IL-2 induced IL-10 production as principle of phase-specific immunotherapy. Journal of Immunology 2006; 177: 4636-43.
- Korn T, Reddy J, Gao W, Bettelli E, Awasthi A, Petersen TR, Backstrom BT, Sobel RA, Wucherpfenning KW, Strom TB, Oukka M, Kuchroo VK. Myelin-specific regulatory T cells accumulate in the central nervous system, but fail to suppress pathogenic effector T cells at the peak of autoimmune inflammation. Nature Medicine 2007; 13: 423-31.
- Korn T, Bettelli E, Gao W, Awasthi A, Jäger A, Strom TB, Oukka M, Kuchroo VK. IL-21 initiates an alternate pathway to induce proinflammatory Th17 cells. Nature 2007; 448: 484-7.
- Awasthi A, Carrier Y, Peron JP, Bettelli E, Kamanaka M, Flavell RA, Kuchroo VK, Oukka M, Weiner HL. A dominant function for interleukin 27 in generating interleukin 10–producing anti-inflammatory T cells. Nature Immunology 2007; 12:1380-9.
- Awasthi A*,Dardalhon V*, Kwon H, Galileos G, Gao W, Strom TB, Oukka M, Kuchroo VK. IL-4 inhibits TGF-b-induced-Foxp3+T cells and generates a Foxp3- IL-10/IL-9 T cell population. Nature Immunology 2008; 9:1347-55 [*Equal first authorship].
- Korn T, Mitsdoerffer M, Croxford AL, Awasthi A, Dardalhon VA, Galileos G, Vollmar P, Stritesky GL, Kaplan MH, Waisman A, Kuchroo VK, Oukka M. IL-6 controls Th17 immunity in vivo by inhibiting the conversion of conventional T cells into Foxp3+ T-regs. Proceeding of National Academy of Science USA 2008; 105:18460-5.
- Awasthi A, Riol-Blanco L, Jäger A, Korn T, Pot C, Galileos G, Bettelli E, Kuchroo VK, Oukka M. Cutting Edge: IL-23 receptor reporter mice reveal distinct populations of IL-17 producing cells. Cutting Edge: Journal of Immunology 2009; 182: 5904-08.
- Elyaman W, Bradshaw EM, Uyttenhove C, Dardalhon V, Awasthi A, Imitola J, Bettelli E, Oukka M, van Snick J, Renauld JC, Kuchroo VK, Khoury SJ. Reciprocal role of IL-9 in regulation of immunity: Enhancement of T-regs functions and Th17 differentiation. Proceeding of National Academy of Science USA 2009; 106:12885-90.
- Pot C, Jin H, Awasthi A, Liu SM, Lai CY, Madan R, Sharpe AH, Karp CL, Miaw SC, Ho IC, Kuchroo VK. Cutting Edge: IL-27 Induces the Transcription Factor c-Maf, Cytokine IL-21, and the Costimulatory Receptor ICOS That Coordinately Act Together to Promote Differentiation of IL-10-Producing Tr1 Cells. Cutting Edge: Journal of Immunology 2009; 183: 797-801.
- Awasthi A, Kuchroo VK. IL-17A directly inhibits TH1 cells and thereby regulates development of intestinal inflammation. Nature Immunology 2009; 10:568-70.
- Awasthi A, Kuchroo VK. Yin and Yang of Follicular T cell Development. Science 2009; 325:953-5.
- Riol-Blanco L,Lazarevic V, Awasthi A, Mitsdoerffer M, Wilson BS, Waisman A, Kuchroo VK, Glimcher LH& Oukka M. IL-23 receptor regulates unconventional IL-17-producing T cells that control early stages of infection. Journal of Immunology 2010; 184:1710-20.
- Putheti P, Awasthi A, Gao W & Strom TB. IL-4 and TGF-binduce human memory T cells to become IL-9+CD4+ T cells. PlosOne 2010; 5:e8706.
- Awasthi A, Kuchroo VK. Value added, Neural progenitor cells suppress inflammation and autoimmunity. Immunity 2011; 35:156-7.
- Lee Y*,Awasthi A*, Yosef N, Quintana F, Xiao S, Kunder S, Regev A, Sobel R, Kuchroo VK. Induction and molecular signature of pathogenic TH17 cells.Nature Immunology 2012; 13:991-9[Shared first and Co-senior author].
- Yosef N, Shalek AK, Gaublomme J, Jin H, Lee Y, AwasthiA, Wu C, KarwaczK, Park H, Kuchroo VK, Regev A. Reconstruction of the dynamic regulatory network that controls Th17 cell differentiation by systematic perturbation in primary cells.Nature 2013, 25;496:461-8.
- Tyagi RK, Garg NK, Jadon R, Sahu T, Karare OP, Awasthi A, Marepally SK, Elastic liposome mediated transdermal immunization enhanced the immunogenicity of P. falciparum surface antigen, MSP-1. Vaccine 2015, 33: 4630-8
- Tyagi R, Garg N, Dalai S, Awasthi A. Transdermal immunization of P. falciparum surface antigen (MSP-119) via elastic liposomes confers robust immunogenicity. Human Vaccine & Therapeutics 2016 Jan 25:0.
- Rampal R, Awasthi A, Ahuja V. Retinoic acid primed human dendritic cells promote gut-tropism, inhibit Th9 cells and induce Th1/Th17 cell differentiation. J Leukoc Biol 2016; jlb.3VMA1015-476R
- Chihara N, Madi A, Karwacz K, Awasthi A, Kuchroo VK. Differentiation and characterization of Tr1 cells. Current Protocols in Immunol 2016; 113:3.27.1-3.27.10
- Khalili H, Malik S, Ananthakrishnan A, Garber J, Higuchi L, Joshi A, Peloquin J, Richter J, Stewart K, Curhan G, Awasthi A*, Yajnik V, Chan A. Dietary Sodium and Potassium Intake, Immune Tolerance and Risk of Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. Frontiers in Immunology 2016;7:554. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2016.00554. (*Shared Co-senior author)
- Gu G, HuangY, WuC, GuoZ, Awasthi A*,He X, Differential expression of long noncoding RNAs during cardiac allograft rejection. Transplantation 2017,101:83-91.doi: 10.1097/TP.0000000000001463(*SharedCo-senior author)
- Malik S, Dardhalon V, Awasthi A. Role of Th9 cells in EAE and IBD: Lessons learnt from adoptive transfer experiments. Methods in Mol Biol 2017, pp.201-216, DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4939-6877-0_16·
- Karwacz K, Miraldi ER, Pokrovskii M, Madi A, Yosef N, Wortman I, Chen X, Watters A, Carriero N, Awashti A, Regev A, Bonneau R, Littman D, Kuchroo VK. Critical role of IRF1 and BATF in preparing the chromatin landscape during Tr1 differentiation. Nature Immunology 2017, 18(4):412-421. doi: 10.1038/ni.3683.
- Malik S, Sadhu S, Elesela S, Pandey RP, Chawla AS, Sharma D, Panda L, Rathore D, Ghosh B, Ahuja V, Awasthi A. Transcription factor Foxo1 is essential for IL-9 induction in T helper cells. Nature Communications, 2017 Oct 9;8(1):815. doi: 10.1038/s41467-017-00674-6
- Goyal S, Rampal R, Kedia S, Mahajan S, Bopanna S, Yadav D, Jain S, Singh A, Wari NM, Makharia G, Awasthi A*, Ahuja V. Urinary potassium is a potential biomarker of disease activity in Ulcerative colitis and displays in vitro immunotolerant role. Scientific Reports 2017. (*Sharedsenior author),Dec 22;7(1):18068. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-18046-x.
- Malik S, Awasthi A. Transcriptional Control of Th9 Cells: Role of Foxo1 in Interleukin-9 Induction. Front Immunol. 2018 May 9;9:995. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.00995.
- Roy S, Awasthi A, Metabolic checkpoints in differentiation of helper T cells in tissue inflammation. Front in Immunol 2019, 9:3036. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.03036.
- Roy S, Awasthi A. ATP Triggers Human Th9 Cell Differentiation via Nitric Oxide-Mediated mTOR-HIF1α Pathway. Front Immunol. 2019, 10:1120. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.01120.
- Roy S and Awasthi A. Emerging roles of non-coding RNAs in T cell differentiation and functions in autoimmune diseases. International Review of Immunology 2019, 38:232-245. doi: 10.1080/08830185.2019.
- Chandwaskar R, Awasthi A, Emerging roles of Th9 cells as an anti-tumor helper T cells. International Review of Immunology 2019, 38(5):204-211. doi: 10.1080/08830185.2019.
- Sohail A, Abbas ZA, Ahuja V, Awasthi A*, Srikanth CV. DeSUMOylase SENP7 mediated epithelial signalling triggers intestinal inflammation via expansion of Gamma-delta T cell. Cell Reps 2019, Dec 10;29(11):3522-3538.e7. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2019.11.028. (*Co-corresponding author)
- Pal S, Medatwal N, Kumar S, Kar A, Komalla V,Yavvari PS, Mishra D, Rizvi ZA,Nandan S, Malakar D,Pillai M,Awasthi A,Das P,Sharma RD, Srivastava A, Sengupta S,Dasgupta U,Bajaj A. A localized chimeric hydrogel therapy combats tumor progression through alteration of sphingolipid metabolism. ACS Central Science 2019, 5(10):1648-1662. doi:10.1021/acscentsci.9b00551.
- Awasthi A, Kumar H. T cell subtypes and its therapeutic potential in autoimmune diseases and cancer. Int Rev Immunol2019, 385:181-182. doi: 10.1080/08830185.2019.
- Lin X, Gaudino S, Roy S, Castillo P, Elsegeiny W, Wakabayashi N, Oury TD, Pociask D, Chen K, Awasthi A, Kolls JK and Kumar P. Nrf2 differentially regulates IL-22 and IL-17A response in CD4+ T cellsthrough Ahr and SOD3 axis. Journal of Immunology 2019, under revision.
- Awasthi A, Kumar H. T cell subtypes and its therapeutic potential in autoimmune diseases and cancer. Int Rev Immunol2019, 385:181-182. doi: 10.1080/08830185.2019.
- Goswami R, Awasthi A. T Cell Differentiation and Function in Tissue Inflammation. Front Immunol. 2020 Feb 21;11:289. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2020.00289.
- Rampal R, Saurabh Kedia, Awasthi A, Ahuja A. Retinoic acid is elevated in the mucosa of patients with active ulcerative colitis and displays a pro-inflammatory role by augmenting IL-17 and IFNγ production. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2020, izaa121. doi: 10.1093/ibd/izaa121
- Roy S, Asthana A, Goyal R, Yadav AK, Awasthi A. Proteome analysis revealed the essential functions of PP2A in the induction of Th9 cells. Scientific Reports 2020, 10:10992. doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-67845-2
- Samal S, Shrivastava T, Sonkusre P, Rizvi ZA, Kumar R, Ahmed S, Bansal M, Chauhan K, Pokhrel S, Tambare P, Awasthi A. Influenza A H1N1 M2e soluble immunogen derived from mammalian expression system form higher order oligomers and show enhanced immunogenicity in vivo. J Biol Chem 2020, jbc.RA120.013233. doi: 10.1074/jbc.RA120.013233.
- Zhang H, Madi A, Yosef N, Chihara N, Awasthi A, Pot C, Lambden C, Srivastava A, Burkett PR, Nyman J, Christian E, Etminan Y, Lee A, Stroh H, Xia J, Karwacz K, Thakore PI, Acharya N, Schnell A, Wang W, Apetoh L, Rozenblatt-Rosen O, Anderson AC, Regev A, Kuchroo VK. IL-27 driven transcriptional network identifies regulators of IL-10 expression across T helper cell subset. Cell Reps2020, 33:108433. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.108433.
- Rampal R, Saurabh Kedia, Awasthi A, Ahuja A. Retinoic acid is elevated in the mucosa of patients with active ulcerative colitis and displays a pro-inflammatory role by augmenting IL-17 and IFNγ production. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2021, 27:74-83. doi: 10.1093/ibd/izaa121
- Mittal L, Srivastava M, Kumari A, Tonk RK, Awasthi A*, Asthana S. The interplay among structural stability, plasticity and energetics is determined by conformational attuning of flexible loops of PD-1. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling2021, 61:358-384.doi: 10.1021/acs.jcim.0c01080. *Co-corresponding author
- Roy, Rizvi ZA, Clarke A, Macdonald F, Pandey A, Zaiss D, Dr. Simon KA, Awasthi A. EGFR-HIF1α signaling positively regulates the differentiation of IL-9 producing T helper cells. Nature Communication 2021. Accepted, in press.
- Sadhu S, Rizvi ZA, Pandey RP,Dalal R, Rathore DK,Kumar B,Pandey M, Kumar Y, Goel R, Maiti TK, Tiwari A, Pandey AK,Awasthi A. EGFR-HIF1a axis is essential for the intracellular survival of Salmonella. Front Immunol. 2021 accepted, in press
- Vishwakarma P, Yadav N, Rizvi ZA, Khan NA, Chiranjivi A, Shrivastava T, Bansal M, Dwivedi P, Kumar R, Awasthi A, Ahmed S, Samal S. Characterization of SARS-CoV2 Spike Protein Synthetic Peptides as potential targets for vaccine and therapeutics. Front Immunol.2021, Accepted, in press
- Ganneru B, Jogdand H, Dharam VK, Mulugu N, Prasad B S, Srinivas VK, Ella K, Ravikrishnan R, Awasthi A, Jose J, Rao P, Kumar D, Abraham P, Yadav P, Sapkal G, Shete A, Deshpande GR, Mohandas S, Basu A, Gupta N, Bhargava B, Mohan K, Ella R. Evaluation of Safety and Immunogenicity of an Adjuvanted, TH-1 Skewed, Whole Virion Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine - BBV152.iScience 2021. Mar 10:102298. doi: 10.1016/j.isci.2021.102298
- Lin X, Gaudino S, Roy S, Castillo P, Elsegeiny W, Wakabayashi N, Oury TD, Pociask D, Chen K, Awasthi A, Kolls JK and Kumar P. Nrf2 differentially regulates IL-22 and IL-17A response in CD4+ T cellsthrough Ahr and SOD3 axis. Journal of Immunology 2021, doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1900656.
- Saha B, Awasthi A, Mathur R. Reciprocal CD40 signaling through p38MAP kinase and ERK1/2 in Leishmania infection. Deep Roots Open Skies: New Biology in India 2004. p. 167-72.
- Awasthi A, Leu SM, Kuchroo VK. Cytokines and immune system. HLA system in Medicine and Biology 2010 Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Ltd.; 1st ed. (Book Chapter) p. 19-41.
- Awasthi A and Kuchroo VK. From TH1/TH2 paradigm to TH17 cells: Le roi est mort vive le roi,TH17 Cells in Health and Disease 2010. Springer (Book Chapter) p. 3-25.
- Roy S and Awasthi A. Vitamin A and Immune system. Nutrition and Immunity 2019. Springer (Book Chapter). In press.
- Narayan S, Mittal L, Awasthi A, Asthana A. Asthana S. Recent Advances in Drug Development Targeting Cancer Metabolism. Cancer Cell Metabolism: A Potential Target for Cancer Therapy 2020. Springer (book chapter). pp 103-126. ISBN 978-981-15-1990-1
- Rajdeep Dalal, Srikanth Sadhu, Amit Awasthi. Role of Th17 cells in tissue inflammation and organ specific autoimmunity. Springer (Book Chapter) submitted 2021
1. Patent granted: Indian Patent No. 331376 Grant on : February 05, 2020. Title: “METHOD OF PREPARING WATER SOLUBLE CHITOSAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE NANOPARTICLES BY ACID HYDROLYSIS AND USES THEREOF”
2. Patent filed: Provisional Application No. 202011007117 - LIPC Ref No. – IP0429
- 2001 Junior Research Fellowship, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
- 2003 Senior Research Fellowship, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India.
- 2004 G.P. Talvar Young Scientist Award of Indian Immunology Society, India
- 2007 Second place (Trophy and cash prize) at 2nd Abstract Competition at MedImmune, Inc. Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
- 2008 Tykeson Fellows Conference of Multiple Sclerosis Society, Nov 4-7, 2008 Chicago, USA.
- 2010 Tykeson Fellows Conference of Multiple Sclerosis Society, June 4-7, 2010 San Antonio, USA.
- 2007–2010 National Multiple Sclerosis Society Postdoctoral Fellowship, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, New York, USA
- 2009 Travel Award, Federation of Clinical Immunology Society (Focis)
- 2011 Research pilot grant from Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, New York, USA
- 2011 Ramalingaswami Fellowship from Department of Biotechnology, India
- 2011 Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award from Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- 2012 DBT-Wellcome India Alliance Intermediate Fellowship.
- 2012 Young scientist platinum jubilee award in biological sciences, National Academy of Sciences of India.
- 2016 American Association of Immunologists Early Career Faculty Travel Grantfor attending AAI annual meeting at Seattle, Washington
- 2016 American Association of Immunologists Travel Grant for the International Congress of Immunology 2016 (ICI 2016), Melbourne Australia
- 2017 G.P. Talwar Mid Career Scientist Award of Indian Immunology Society India
- 2017 American Association of Immunologists Early Career Faculty Travel Grant for attending AAI annual meeting at Washington D.C.
- 2018 American Association of Immunologists Travel grant for the 5th European Congress of Immunology.
- 2018 NVVI, Dutch Society of Immunology Travel Award for the 5th European Congress of Immunology.
- 2019 Travel Award from 2nd Human and Translational Immunology Conference (Co-organised by Nature Immunology), at Kos Greece from May 29th – June 3rd 2019.
- 2020 Travel Award from Gordon Research Conference 2020 to attend “Food Allergy, Gordon Research Conference (Jan 5th – 10th, 2020), Ventura Beach Marriott, Ventura CA USA
- 2021 GN Ramachandran National Bioscience Award for Career Development, Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
2004–Present Indian Immunology Society Member (IIS)
2015-Present American Association of Immunologist (AAI)
2017-2018 Elected executive council member of Indian Immunology Society Member (IIS)
2017-present Nominated member of Molecular Immunology Forum (MIF)
2018-present Founding member of Indian Onco-immunology Society (IOIS)
2018-present Secretary General of Indian Immunology Society
Citation Index: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=AKaBq0cAAAAJ&hl=en
Selected Invited Presentations:
1. 2005 Oral presentation at Department of Pathology, University of Chicago (May 23, 2005) on “Biology and cell signaling in parasitic infection”.
2. 2008 Invited speaker at Indian Immunology Society, Bhuvaneshwar, India.
3. 2009 Young Researchers Travel AwardFederation of Clinical Immunology Societies.Focis, San Francisco, USA.
4. 2012 Invited speaker and panelist, Young Investigator Meeting, Boston, USA
5. 2012 Invited talk at Children Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
6. 2012 Special lecture at 4th Women Scientist Program at C. R. Rao AIMCIS, Hyderabad
7. 2013 Oral presentation at Harvard-AIIMS GI Immunology Conference, New Delhi
8. 2013 Invited talk at IBD conference at G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi
9. 2013 Invited presentation at Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal.
10. 2014 Invited as Young Investigator at 6th Young Investigator Meeting at Hyderabad.
11. May 13, 2014 Invited speaker at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School “ Induction and development of pathogenic Th17 cells and their regulation”
12. May 15, 2014 Invited speaker at Oakland University, Michigan “ Induction and development of pathogenic Th17 cells and their regulation”
13. March 27, 2015 Invited speaker at Biosparks, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). New Delhi
14. Oct. 9-11, 2015, Invited lead talk at annual meeting of Indian Immunology Society, Patna, India
15. Oct 14, 2015, Invited as an International speaker at Academy of Immunology and Microbiology (AIM), IBS, South Korea
16. 13-17 May, 2016Poster presentation atannual meeting of American Association of Immunologists at Seattle, Washington, USA
17. 01 Aug, 2016. Invited speaker at Emory Vaccine Center, Atlanta USA“Understanding transcriptional regulation of IL-9 in Th9 and Th17 cells in health and diseases”
18. 02 Aug, 2016. Invited speaker at Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, USA. “Understanding transcriptional regulation of IL-9 in Th9 and Th17 cells in health and diseases.”
19. 21-26 Aug, 2016 Oral Presentation at International Congress of Immunology, Melbourne, Australia.
20. 12-16 May, 2017 Poster presentation at annual meeting of American Association of Immunologists at Washington D.C., USA
21. 26-30 June, 2017. Invited speaker UGC KIIT/KIMS faculty development program KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
22. July 20, 2017, Invited speaker at School of Biomedical Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N. T., Hong Kong.
23. Sep 4, 2017, Invited talk at Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangaluru.
24. October12-13, 2017, Invited speaker at National Workshop on Advancement in Immunology, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi
25. Nov 16-19, 2017, Invited speaker at 86th Congress of Society of Biological Chemists (SBC2017), JNU New Delhi.
26. Dec 14-15, 2017, Invited Key Note Lecture at 13th National Research Scholars Meet 2017, ACTREC, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai.
27. Dec 15-16, 2017, Invited talk at annual meeting of Indian Immunology Society, Nirma University, Ahmadabad.
28. Jan 23, 2018, Invited talk at BioSpark, JNU, New Delhi.
29. 26 June, 2018. Invited speaker UGC KIIT/KIMS faculty development program KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
30. September 2 -5, 2018, Oral presentation at European Congress of Immunology, Amsterdam.
31. 45th National Conference of the ACBICON2018, Kala Academy, Goa.
32. 10th - 13th Novembr 2018, Oral presentation at 7th Federation of Immunological Societies of Asia-Oceania Congress (FIMSA 2018), Bangkok.
33. 30th - 2nd December 2018, Oral Presentation at annual meeting of Indian Scoeity of Microbiology (Microcon 2018), NIMHANS, Banglore.
34. November 26th – 30th, 2018, Invited speaker at INSPIRE programme, Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India at AMITY University, Jaipur
35. December 16th – 18th, 2018, Invited speaker at Bioprocessing India, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
36. January 12th, 2019, Invited speaker at Cancer Immunotherapy workshop, Delhi Tumour Board, Pride Plaza, Aerocity, New Delhi
37. January 30th, 2019, Invited Speaker at Sun Pharma Foundation, New Delhi
38. February 7th – 9th, 2019, Speaker at Molecular Immunology Forum at Hyderabad, India
39. March 1st – 3rd, 2019, Invited Speaker at International Symposium on Frontiers in Development and Molecular Medicine: model to insight, IICB Kolkata
40. March 8th – 10th, 2019, Invited Speaker at International Conference on Molecular Basis of Diseases and Therapeutics, Central University of Rajasthan, Kishangarh, Ajmer, India
41. March 15th – 17th, 2019, Invited Speaker at 1st Immuno-oncology Society of India Congress 2019 at Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai, India
42. May 29th – June 3rd 2019, Invited Speaker at 2nd Human Translational Immunology Conference at Kos, Greece.
43. June 17, 2019, Invited Speaker at Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Stony Brooks University, New York USA.
44. Oct 19th – 23rd, 2019,Invited speaker at International Congress of Immunology (IUIS), Beijing, China.
45. Nov 7th – 9th, 2019, Invited speaker at 5th International Conference on Translational Research: Recent Trends in pretranslational to translational research. NCCS, Pune.
46. Nov 14th – 16th, 2019, Invited speaker at 46th Immunocon at BARC Mumbai.
47. Dec 19th – 21st, 2019, Invited speaker at "National Conference on Nano/Bio-Technology (NanoBioTech-2019).
48. Jan 5th – 10th, 2020, Invited speaker at “Food Allergy, Gordon Research Conference 2020, Ventura Beach Marriott, Ventura CA USA
49. March 3rd – 5th, 2020, Invited speaker at Flowcytometry workshop Nirma University Ahmdabad.
50. Oct 8th – 10th 2020, Invited speaker at IIS-FIMA online Immunology Course
JUNIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST
MR.AKSHAY ANIL BINAYKE
DR.DEEPAK KUMAR RATHORE
SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST
MR.MANAS RANJAN TRIPATHY
DR.ZAIGHAM ABBAS RIZVI
Mentoring and training:
- 2008:(May to August). Mr. Brendan Collins, undergraduate student from Boston College, Boston. Currently perusuing Ph.D. in Neurobiology at Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA.
- 2009(May to August). Kriti Subramanyam, High School student from The Winsor School, Boston, MA, USA. Currently doing undergraduate at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- 2009(May to August). Hyunje Grace Cho, Undergraduate student from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- 2011 (July to August). Eashan Kaw from Virginia, USA
- 2010-2012Youjin Lee, Graduate (Ph.D.) student from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- 2012-2013 Neeti Nadda,Junior Research Fellow from Translational Health Science & Technology Institute, India
- 2012- Ritika Rampal, Ph.D. student from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- 2013-2018Sakshi Malik, Ph.D. student at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2012-2014Srikanth Elesela, Post-doc fellow (Wellcome Trust) at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2013-2017Srikanth Sadhu, Junior Research Fellow, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2013-2015 Ramendrapati Pandey, Research Associate, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2013- Suyasha Roy, Ph.D. student, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2015-2016 Muzamil Yakub Want, Post-doc fellow (Wellcome Trust) at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2015 Jayant Jagessar Tiwari, summer intern from Erasmus Medical Centre in the Netherlands
- 2016- 2017 Zaigham Abbas, Post-doc fellow at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2016- Rajdeep Dalal, Ph.D. student, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2017-Srikanth Sadhu, Ph.D. student, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2017- Zaigham Abbas, National –Post-doctoral Fellow, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
- 2018 Sonal Joshi, Short term trainee from Pune University
- 2018 Rahul Nigam, Short term trainee from Dayalbagh college, Agra.
- 2018- Sugandha Narayan, Ph.D. student, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2018- Upasana Madan, Ph.D. student, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2019 Akshay Binayke, Ph.D. student, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- 2018 Priyanka Yadav, Short term trainee from DIPSARU, New Delhi
- 2019 Umang Beri, Short term trainee from Jamia Milia Islamia Univeristy, New Delhi
- 2019 Jyotsna Dandotiya, Short term trainee from Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- 2019 Chinmayee Awasthy, Short term trainee from Pune University, Pune
- 2019 Tarini Vohra, Short term trainee from Manav Rachana International University Faridabad
- 2019 Hardik, Short term trainee from Manav Rachana International University Faridabad