SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST
- Bachelor of Medicine bachelor of Surgery
- Masters of Community Medicine
Has completed MBBS and MD in Community Medicine with Clinical / Research Experience of (4 years post MD) . Strated clinical career with AIIMS, New Delhi as an Junior Resident and completed MD community Medicine in year 2016 from PSMC , Gujarat. has work experience clinical/ Reserach experience with oragnizations like ICMR, ESIC Medical college, National Intitute of Medical Staistics , New Delhi , under various capacities.
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Utkarsh Shah, Abdul H Mawli, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Arun Varun. Diarrheal diseases routine microbiological surveillance: an answer to recognize the specific diarrheal outbreaks. Natl J Community
Med 2014: 5(3); 302-5.
2. Sharma DB, Gupta V, Shah UM, Saxena K, Mavli AS, Singh US. A study on medical students’ satisfaction and effectiveness of teaching methods in Community Medicine in a rural medical college at Anand, Gujarat with specific focus on non-classroom teaching. Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2098-2102
3. Sharma DB, Saxena K, Shah UM, Gupta V, Singh US, Mavli AS. An analysis of the services in Primary Health Centres (PHCs) in Anand, Gujarat with specific focus on non-communicable diseases and emergency conditions. Int J Med Sci Public Health.2016;5(11):2234-2238
4. Deepak B Sharma, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Uday Shankar Singh. Skills Assessment during Internship: A Novel Approach To Enhance Competencies among Indian Medical Graduates (IMG) Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2017;7(6):603-607
5. Deepak B Sharma, Neha Das, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Uday Shankar Singh. Perceptions about normal physiological changes during adolescence and assessment of the impact made through an educational intervention programme for adolescents in school children in a rural set up in Gujarat. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2017;7(8):820-
6. Deepak B Sharma, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya, Uday Shankar Singh. A community based study on malnutrition among geriatric people in a rural medical college in Gujarat
7. DeepakB.Sharma, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya, Utkarsh M.Shah ,Uday Shankar Singh: Role of Faith Healers: A barrier or a Support System to Medical care- a cross sectional study. JFamily Medicine and Primay Care 2020;9:4298-304