JUNIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST
- Ph.D. Immunobiology, Centre for Immunobiology and Immunotherapy, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- M.S. (Pharm.), National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak
1. Rizvi, Z.A., Dalal, R., et al., High-salt diet mediates interplay between NK cells and gut microbiota to induce potent tumor immunity. Science Advances, 2021.
2.Rizvi Z., Dalal, R., et al., Immunological and cardio-vascular pathologies associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection in golden Syrian hamster. BioRxiv preprint, 2021.
3. Sadhu, S., Rizvi, Z.A., Pandey, R.P., Dalal, R., et al., Gefitinib Results in Robust Host-Directed Immunity Against Salmonella Infection Through Proteo-Metabolomic Reprogramming. Frontiers Immunology, 2021.
4. Rizvi, Z.A., Dalal, R., et al., Golden Syrian hamster as a model to study cardiovascular complications associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. eLife, 2022. (Equal First Author).
5. Sadhu, S., Dalal, R., et al., IL-9 aggravates SARS-CoV-2 infection and exacerbates associated airway inflammation. Nature communications, 2023.
1. Dalal, R., S. Sadhu, and A. Awasthi, Chapter 6 - Role of Th17 cell in tissue inflammation and organ-specific autoimmunity, in Translational Autoimmunity, N. Rezaei, Editor. 2022, Academic Press.
1. Asthana S., Suri C., Kalia M., Awasthi A., Chande A., Rode A., Kumar S., Srikanth Sadhu S., Dalal R.,et al. Autophagy Inducing Peptides. International Application Published Under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT). WO 2022/038638 A1.
2. Awasthi A., Salunke D., Dalal R., et al. Novel cholic acid derivatives for the treatment and prevention of autoimmune diseases and uses thereof. Non-provisionally filed for the Indian patent (Application no. 202211005368).
3. Awasthi A., Dalal R. A combination of succinate consuming microbiotas. Provisionally filed for the Indian patent (Application No. 202311037041).
2015 -Junior Research Fellowship, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
2018 -Senior Research Fellowship, Department of Biotechnology,Government of India.
2019 -FIMSA Bursary Award for participation in IUIS/IIS/FIMSA Course on Basic And advanced Translational Immunology (12th to 16th October 2019).
2019 -Best Oral Presentation Award at IUIS/IIS/FIMSA Course on Basic and And advanced Translational Immunology (12th to 16th October 2019).
2020 -Best Oral Presentation Award at Colloquium organized by THSTI IN 2020.
2021 -Best Oral Presentation Award at 8th FIMSA Congress held on October 31st to November 3rd at BEXCO, Busan, Korea.
2018 -Best Poster Presentation Award, at Immunocon 2018.
2020 -Scientific Quiz organized by THSTI on 10th Foundation Day.
2021 -Best Oral Presentation Award at AIMT-2021 by Amity University, India.
2022 -Prof. M.K. Bhan Award for a PhD student for the 5 years all-around performance.
2010 -Silver Medal in 5000 meters at 43rd annual sports and athletic Meet at PGIMS.
2011 -Gold medal in Marathon organized by NIPER, Mohali, India.