- Computer Software for Drug Targeting: Diary No. 52951/2014-CO/SW. Rajat Anand, Samrat Chatterjee.
- ModST (Diary No. 13388/2016CO/SW) Authors: Ms. Suruchi Aggarwal, Dr. Amit Kumar Yadav
- QuantWizIQ: Diary No. 2190/2016-CO/SW on 22.02.2016. Suruchi Aggarwal, Amit Kumar Yadav.
- MODa Pipeline: Diary no. 2186/2016-CO/SW on 22.02.2016. Manu Kandpal, Suruchi Aggarwal, Amit Kumar Yadav.
- HyperQuant: Diary no. 5027/2016-CO/SW on 26.04.2016. Suruchi Aggarwal, Amit Kumar Yadav.ModST: Diary no. 13388/2016CO/SW on 22.11.2016. Suruchi Aggarwal, Amit Kumar Yadav.
- Proteome-Explorer: Diary No. 1539/2017-CO/SW on 27.01.2017 Puneet Kumar Kadimi, Suruchi Aggarwal, Amit Kumar Yadav.
- Artificial intelligence: algorithm for predicting disease outcome susceptibility [applied for Indian copyright)], Samrat Chatterjee and Rajat Anand, Kanury Rao, Ravi
- Novel Compounds as Anti-Tubercular Agents WO2015IN00226 20150601; Rao Kanury; Singh Varshneya; Mahajan Dinesh; Dugar Sundeep and Rai Santosh Kumar.
- Drug Targeting [Patent Application No.78/DEL/2015 | Dated: 9th January, 2015] Rajat Anand, Srikanth Ravichandran, Samrat Chatterjee.
- Method of hyperplexing in mass spectrometry to elucidate temporal dynamics of proteome. (Ref No. 201611029904) Inventors – Ajay Kumar, Shilpa Jamwal, Suruchi Aggarwal, Kanury VS Rao, Amit Kumar Yadav.