The centre's research work since inception has been largely in
- In-vitro diagnostics.
- Rapid, simple and sensitive test modules for multiplex testing of infectious disease in blood banks.
- Developing a Rapid Test for Diagnosis of Celiac Disease (CD).
- Novel sample processing for the simple and rapid diagnosis of TB, MDR-TB and XDR-TB.
- Development of human recombinant antibody library platform.
- Multi-analyte assay for acute coronary syndrome (ACS) diagnostics.
- Diagnostic assay for KIM-1: Human Urinary Renal Dysfunction Biomarker.
- Identification of Novel Protein Biomarkers for early diagnosis of pregnant women at the risk of preterm birth.
- Development of a diagnostic panel for Acute Febrile Illness.
- Development of a technology platform for simple and efficient production of recombinant antibodies.